Saturday 17 December 2011

Its been a while...

but the garden is looking lush at present and I so love that overgrown look...





Red flowering vine on my decking, beautiful velvety petals (not captured very well I'm afraid)...




Our Giant Bird of Paradise has 3 big beautiful blooms...




It's smaller and more colourful sister looks so pretty against all the green...




The Bromeliads bring a smile to my face with their bright pink leaves...




Our tomatoes are growing nicely...




And I have a new camera that I am having fun playing with in the garden...




I'm not sure what these tiny little bubbles are under the leaves and along the stems of my Virginia creeper but I'm sure they are not good for it!!!




Take Care

Lanlizzy

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks so lush and beautiful. Your camera seems to be in good hands - your photos are wonderful! The little bubbles in the last are likely to be insect eggs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do appreciate hearing from you!

Lanlizzy